On these pages you see a sample implementation of the SharePartXXL Taxonomy Extension for Microsoft SharePoint using content from this site, mostly FAQ items, flyers and contacts.
The following features are shown:
- Related Content is automatically shown in the detail view of items, e.g. in FAQs.
- Category navigation and the Category Tree Web Part can be used to browse interesting topics by category, independent of the site, list or library where the original item or document is stored.
- Category-based meta-data sites show cross-site item metadata lists with mixed content types and source lists. Views can be used to display all content of a chosen category by modification or time-based.
- The Tag Cloud Web Part shows categories by number of assignments on this site collection.
- The Category Information Web Part shows a summary of the current category.